Dealing with the Media - Creating a positive working relationship - e-Book
It’s easy to become nervous or tongue-tied when being in this situation. Plenty of people get distracted when they consider that what they are saying could very soon be on some news organization’s website or Twitter feed.
Being uneasy is perfectly understandable, but you can learn to deal with the media, on a one-off basis, or as a recurring situation. This course will give you the tools you need when dealing with the media and putting your best foot forward without putting your foot in your mouth.
- Be interviewed successfully
- Craft a media statement
- Develop and issue a press release
- Understand libel and slander
- Develop a media package
- Understand various media outlets
- Build relationships with the media