If you look at any successful organisation they have the support of employee development as a core part of their culture. For these organizations it goes beyond professional or even personal development to offering learning opportunities that create increased energy, creativity and fun. Lunch and Learns are a venue to foster sharing and peer learning and are typically aimed at fostering cross-organization collaboration and communication. They are a tool for sharing of information, approaches and talent. Further, they offer opportunities for networking in a safe, friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
- Explain the benefits of implementing a Lunch and Learn Program
- Outline the aims and expectations of a Lunch and Learn Program for your organisation
- Utilise a number of success factors to create a Lunch and Learn Program for your organisation
- Develop a promotion plan for your organisation’s Lunch and Learn Program
- Develop a list of potential Lunch and Learn session topics
- Maintain an ongoing Lunch and Learn Program for your organisation
- Develop and deliver a Lunch and Learn session